Staff accounts & collaboration
One click update
- Remove footer copyright credentials and links to Clevada.com website from all templates in footer area.
- Remove all credentials and links to Clevada.com website from login and registration pages.
- Remove all credentials and signature links to Clevada.com website from all emails (registration email, notification emails...)
- Remove all Clevada links and logos from all business modules (tasks, projects, bookings,...) and replace woth your website link and logo.
- Use your own logo / icon in admin area and staff accounts.
- Use your own name or company name in "author" meta tag from all pages (backend and frontend).
Staff accounts and collaboration
- Add unlimited internal accounts for you team.
- Each staff account have own access permission to different modules.
- Example: you can add a staff user to have access to create content (articles), or access to respond to tickets, or access to orders and invoices, or access to moderate the forum and so on...
One click update
- Access to automatic update (one-click update directly from the admin area).
- Software is automatically updated to latest version directly from administrator area, without any development knowledge.
How it works
- Create a Clevada account and login into your account
- Go to "Clevada Pro" page from your account menu
- Input your domain name where you installed Clevada software
- Select license type (monthly or yearly). After payment, a license key is generated for you domain
- Input license key in your administration area of your website (Admin / Configuration / Clevada Pro)
- This is all. You can create unlimited staff accounts and set your own credentials (logos, copyright details...)